Frequently Asked Questions
- How to find us - directions and travel tips
- What activities and visitor attractions are nearby?
- What happens if I need to cancel?
- Are launderette facilities available?
- Can I bring pets?
- Are there any special facilities for children?
- Are discounts available?
- What if I'm arriving late?
- What facilities do the cottages/houses have?
- Do you have a good TV reception?
- Is a telephone facility available?
- Can groceries be provided for my arrival?
- What will I be charged for electricity/utility charges?
- Are bed linen and towels supplied?
- Can I smoke in the cottages/houses?
- Is there wireless internet access?
- What car parking provision is there?
- What other information may be useful to me?
- What are the terms and conditions?
Train Time Table
Buy cheap train tickets and get UK train times & fares at thetrainline.com.
Scottish Citylink is Scotland’s leading provider of express coach services.
National Express Coaches
Buy National Express coach & bus tickets for travel to over 900 destinations throughout the UK.
The Aviemore Taxi Register is your local resource for finding taxi firms.
- Gorge Walking and Canyoning
- Hill Walking
- Ice Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Navigation Skills
- Outdoor Activities
- Pony Trekking
- Quad Biking
- Rafting & Inflatables
- Rock Climbing
- Snow Holing
- In the event of cancellation, and insurance not taken out, the hirer will forfeit the deposit, and if accommodation remains unoccupied, full fee is payable. As this is a legal contract it is advisable to insure against cancellation.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept under strict control at all times and must not be left unattended. Please bring your own pet bedding and under no circumstances allow pets on furniture or beds. All pet letting properties will be checked prior to departure for pet hair etc.
- Linmore has an enclosed garden with a heated toy cabin complete with toys. The large glass canopy allows children to play out side on the patio. Craigmore has a large open garden area, the secondary sitting has a Tv complete with major Sky packages.
- On day of arrival please inform us if you will be arriving later than 5.00pm so arrangements can be made.
- All accommodation is fully furnished and has excellent kitchen facilities.
- All properties have dishwashers, washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Colour televisions (new flat screen TVs with Sky Tv) are in each house.
- All bedrooms feature duvets with quality bed linen provided being fully made up for arrival.
- Car parking.
- No charge for electricty, heating fuel or BBQ charcoal. Small charge to use sauna Craigmore Lodge.
- Quality bed linen & towel sets are included (bath and hand towel), beds being made up for arrival.
- Sorry, but in line with Scottish & UK law, smoking is not allowed in public letting premises.
- Craigmore Lodge and Linmore have wireless internet access.
- Craigmore Lodge has parking for six cars and Linmore has parking for three.
Standard Rental Conditions
- Rental Prices are PER PROPERTY PER WEEK (NOT per person).
- Prices vary with the time of year - please see on-line calendars for rental rates *additional booking fee applies.
- Rentals normally operate from Saturday 4pm until Saturday 10am, excluding Christmas & New Year.
Our Local Representative
- Office Hours: Mon-Sat 9am - 5pm (closed for lunch 1 - 2)
- Tel: +44 (0)1479 811 463, +44 (0)1479 810 020 Fax: +44 (0)1479 811 577
- Highland Holiday Homes
- Station Square,Grampian Road, Aviemore, Inverness-shire, PH22 1PD